See How TrustMAPP™ Can MAPP Your Cyber Security
TrustMAPPTM provides CISOs with a Maturity Assessment, Profile and Plan—a management MAPP for cyber security programs. With TrustMAPP, security leaders can efficiently gather data from functional owners to assess maturity of key business and IT functions. Responses are analyzed instantaneously against COBIT model dimensions, to form a profile of security health. Finally, TrustMAPP assists in planning maturity objectives in areas of weakness by recommending action steps and calculating estimated resource costs to reach those goals.
TrustMAPP has been called "light years ahead" in these ways:
- Customizable – TrustMAPP’s assessment templates are pre-configured with NIST Cyber Security Framework and ISO27001 as well as industry-specific regulations such as GLBA, HIPAA, PCI DSS, GLBA, FFIEC, FISMA, and SOX.
- Actionable – TrustMAPP groups audit controls into business processes, where improvements build longer term capacity. Up to 40 key processes are measured against six dimensions of the COBIT maturity model designed by ISACA.
- Prioritized – TrustMAPP automatically prioritizes recommendations by highest to lowest business impact, aiding decision-making. Security leaders can set maturity goals for weak business processes, knowing they’re making the biggest possible difference.
- Cost-conscious – TrustMAPP calculates cost estimates—both initial and ongoing—needed to make each improvement. Set a maturity goal for a process (say a 2 improving to a 5), click, and discover the needed staff time and resources. No other tool makes one-, two-, and three-year strategic plans and budgets easier to formulate.
- Dynamic – TrustMAPP helps track and report on progress. Enter your remediation steps into the tool, and visually see how investments strengthen security scores over weeks, months, and quarters without repeating a full assessment.
- Visual – TrustMAPP is a secure-cloud application that is easy-to-use on any mobile device. In minutes, CISOs can generate a presentation that clearly communicates security status and needs to executives and boards in even brief meetings.