Brian has more than 15 years of experience leading teams in delivering enterprise-level software application platforms. With experience in industries ranging from manufacturing to health care, Brian focuses on creating applications that help customers address their challenges while exceeding their expectations.
Brian's background includes application development for mobile and cloud-based platforms with an eye for best-in-class software security standards. As a result of his multi-industry experience combined with his agile product management background, TrustMAPP has Brian leading the team in creating solutions and experiences that customers love.
Brian’s professional interests include:
- Conducting in-depth interviews with customers to understand the desired outcomes
- Create well-designed, user-friendly, and extensible software platforms
- Cross-mapping requirements for regulatory and industry frameworks to reduce the scope of business compliance efforts.
- Building a first-class service-oriented team to achieve exception customer satisfaction
- Coordinating with customers to maximize application utilization and adoptions
- Reducing process inefficiencies – both internally and for TrustMAPP customers
- Automating assessments for organizations such that their maturity posture becomes one of their competitive advantages.
Other interests include woodworking, canoeing, physical fitness, and reading. See Brian's LinkedIn profile here.