Secure Digital Solutions (SDS) is a management consultancy delivering cyber risk, information security, compliance and privacy services to leading enterprises. Our team has provided an array of services over the past dozen years we've been serving customers.
Some examples include:
- Advanced GRC configuration and workflow development;
- Business Impact Assessments;
- Cyber Security KPI's for medical devices;
- Information Security Program KPI's aligning risk with maturity;
- Develop security and data governance frameworks;
- Policy and procedure development;
- GDPR Gap Assessment and readiness planning;
- Privacy impact assessments;
- Data flow mapping aligned to control requirements;
- Risk assessments to include HIPAA, PCI DSS, FISMA, GDPR, ISO27001/2, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53v4.
At Secure Digital Solutions we specialize in guiding big-picture governance at the board level, day-to-day risk management at the CISO level—and the optimal controls and processes in between, specific to industry regulations.
The team at Secure Digital Solutions consults with SMB's one day and Fortune 1000 companies the next providing expertise for information security program assessment, development, implementation, and training. We consult on specific projects such as audit assistance or assessments, or we manage entire security, compliance, and privacy programs, working as your virtual security team. To help Information Security Leaders manage their organization's security internally, we license our management platform, TrustMAPP™.
Each member of the Secure Digital Solutions (SDS) team is certified and has at least 10 years of experience in his or her discipline. Collectively, our certifications include CISSP, CISA, CIPP, CISM, MCSD, and GIAC. We’re on top of all prevalent industry standards and regulations, including PCI DSS, FISMA, HIPAA, HITECH, APEC, GLBA, FFIEC, NIST, PIPEDA, EU Privacy rules, and ISO 27001—as well as an array of U.S. state-specific privacy rules.
Request a consulting conversation with our team today. Or ask for your free MAPP Guide.