Employees Need to Be Trained Security Stakeholders.
Information security is not an IT function. It’s a responsibility shared by everyone in your company. Do your employees know what sensitive data is, where it resides, and how to protect it? Do they know how to answer questions about security from your customers?
SDS offers complete security awareness training covering all these issues. Our content includes:
- The company’s responsibility in data protection
- Employees’ responsibility in data protection
- How to talk to customers about data protection
- Policies and standards
- The three key components of security and privacy
- Ten security and privacy imperatives
- Data classifications
- Clean desk and secure work space
- Secure computer and Internet use
- Discarding documents securely
- Reducing risks and protecting client/customer data
- Guidelines for personal information
- Reporting data incidents
A Non-Technical, Interactive Approach
SDS presenters are engaging speakers, and use plain language. Ample time is allowed for questions and answers. We bring training onsite to a client’s location, or conduct webinars for groups of up to 50 users per session.
Additional educational services available from SDS cover:
- Issues and questions around achieving compliance with PCI DSS, HIPAA and FISMA
- How to build and achieve a Unified Compliance Program
- Incident response training