TrustMAPP Technical Analyst
As a TrustMAPP Technical Analyst you will have interaction with TrustMAPP customers while using knowledge of standards and regulations in addition to workflow management to meet customer requirements. This role will engage with both internal and external stakeholders while continually learning through mentor opportunities with highly experienced team members.
- Working independently and remotely while providing leadership to customers through web meetings, phone calls, emails or at their place of business
- Continually maintaining an awareness and superior working knowledge of the changing information security and business environment
- Consistently communicating with clients, in an effective and professional manner, to keep them apprised of the project’s status
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with clients and Company personnel at all times
- Provide pre-sales support for customers by demonstrating the technical capabilities of TrustMAPP
- Gather, document, validate requirements, and translate requirements into assessment templates followed by testing the developed functionality
- Act as a TrustMAPP Functional Expert and Power User to customers
- Demonstrate attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation and the big picture
- Create documentation on all new and existing TrustMAPP workflows and capabilities
- Load, manipulate, audit, and report on data and make complex mass changes, conversions, or other direct data updates to data, as considered necessary.
- Establish and monitor processes to assess the quality of data and monitor the use of data throughout the organization
- Propose, document, and implement new or revised processes, standards or templates to improve data integrity and marketability of TrustMAPP
- Act as tier one – three support for end-users who are experiencing difficulties in using TrustMAPP. Research and identify the root causes for problems and escalate the problem to internal TrustMAPP personnel as needed.
- Provide frequent and clear communications regarding the status of initiatives, keeping stakeholders informed of changes and work that is in progress
- Be resourceful in a fast-paced environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- 2-5 years information security or privacy experience preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of direct consulting experience with external customers
- Industry framework expertise highly desirable (NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, ISO27001/2, CIS Top 20)
- Proven reporting and analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of cyber security regulatory requirements (HIPAA, NY DFS, PCI DSS, CCPA, GDPR, etc)
- Consulting or Services experience and a demonstrated ability to apply systems knowledge to solve business issues.
- Knowledge of process re-engineering and change management is preferred.
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent customer service skills including timely and well thought-out problem resolution
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees and management with demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with both a technical audience and business users
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple requests
- Ability to work in a diverse, fast paced environment and effectively collaborate across teams
- Ability to understand and apply business concepts as they relate to security
- Performing business development activities and providing prompt and comprehensive support to personnel in the field
- Traveling to clients facilities to assist them as required
- Ability to respond promptly outside of normal business hours to client calls or to provide personnel support as needed
- Ability to work overtime and a flexible schedule as needed
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package commensurate with experience that includes: Group medical, dental and vision, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
- Minneapolis, MN or remote location possible
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Flexible schedules
Interested parties should inquire at email@example.com . No recruiters at this time please.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunity guidelines.