August 21st, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Secure Digital Solutions announces a new webinar in collaboration with Clear Law Institute, entitled “Leveraging GDPR’s Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) Requirement” Principal Consultant and Chief Privacy Officer, Adam Stone, provides an informative session perfect for small and mid-sized organizations concerned about effective strategies for GDPR compliance. The webinar is scheduled for October 16th, 2018, 3:00 PM to 4:15 PM ET. For more information, visit: https://lnkd.in/gvyY_Kc Anyone responding to this post may receive a 35% discount on the Webinar by using the promo code: AStone117292.
More about the webinar:
In this practical webinar, you will learn about the data protection impact assessment (DPIA) requirement in Article 35 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
You will identify the business opportunities and challenges of the DPIA process. Beyond the legal requirements, you will gain a solid foundation for conducting and managing DPIAs. You will learn from the latest guidance from EU data protection authorities and determine how to utilize tools and templates to ensure adequate coverage and consistency.
Among other things, you will be able to answer the following questions:
- What obligations do companies have to proactively manage data privacy risk?
- What is the objective of the DPIA process?
- How can professionals leverage DPIA to improve cost efficiencies, speed-to-market, and innovation?
Upon course completion, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose, objectives, and requirements of DPIAs
- Cut through the legalese to focus on the operational challenges for conducting DPIAs
- Obtain resources and templates for conducting effective DPIAs
- Identify strategies for building DPIAs into the fabric of the business
If you would like to speak with a representative from our team about GDPR or other privacy-related requirements please contact us directly. You can reach us by phone also at 952-544-0234.